Saturday 12 May 2012

Dig It Dogs


I decided to do the Dig it Dogs UKA on Saturday despite having entered Beacon, I wanted to be able to do some ring training.

The dogs were on fire, Ember had a win in Novice P&S & a win in Senior Steeplechase.  I am not talking to her on her contacts and she got them all in her agility and all in P&S – something of a first!  The Novice courses were the same as beginner so I must admit we struggled as she doesn’t do go ons down long lines of jumps lol!  Such a shame in her other senior steeplechase she just knocked a pole as I front crossed to early.

Rum was absolutely flying, I trained his Senior Agility and competed in Senior P&S which he won.  His contacts were soooo fast they were awesome, he was on non-rubber though so he did have a bit of a skid on the dog walk.  He also won Senior Jumping.  Unfortunately we didn’t do very well in either Steeplechase classes as I had to run and get him having just run Ember, so we didn’t have chance to settle by the ring, I ended up taking him out of the second steeplechase as he had just wound himself up too much.

Cas stayed at home but here's a lovely pic of her I took on my phone, she's much better than a pot of gold!!

No comments: