Sunday 26 August 2007

Dordale Agility Show

Rum started the day off with a run in combined 1-4 Agility, it was tunnel weaves and Rum ran through so quick he just couldn't brake in time to get his entry. He worked his contacts lovely and I held them. He then did a lovely run in Grade 3 Agility but got E'd, I therefore tested him a bit and worked it while he was away from me so was pleased with that. Followed that by a lovely clear in Combined 1-7 Circular Jumping, he was unplaced exactly 1 second behind Cas. The last run was Grade 3 Jumping, which I really pushed him round, he ran it nicely but had a pole down! Next day his Grade 3 Agility was first and he was a bit manic, ran past a jump and came out of the tunnel, but his weaves and contacts were nice. 1-4 Jumping was a tough course and I just couldn't get him tight enough round the box and we were E'd. In Grade 3 Jumping he had a lovely tight clear, not mega fast and he finished 5th.

Cas had a lovely jumping run just dropping a pole, I really pushed her round the circular jumping and she came 3rd and then in the agility she missed her A-frame so I took her out of the ring. On Sunday we messed up in the 5-7 jumping, I expected her to pick up the weaves (as she is a weave demon) but she didn’t and got E’d. She had a lovely run round the grade 5 jumping, just knocking a pole again!

No comments: