Sunday 7 October 2007

Agility Addicts

Rum is working so nicely I am dead chuffed with him, in the agility runs he just missed one jump which I couldn’t figure out how to handle – the rest was so nice and his contacts were stunning. In the Jump N Gamble he had a nice round, though he had a twizzle at one point as I didn’t collect and send him enough, but we went clear and so I attempted the Super Gamble (staying behind a line sending over a jump, into a tunnel and calling through the weaves) – he did it perfectly and ended up 4th. In his Novice Jumping runs the first time I didn’t call him early enough and the second time I was nagging him while he was over a jump and he dropped the pole – if he hadn’t he would have won it. He has run so lovely today.

Cas flew her see-saw in Senior Agility so the second round I made sure she got it and she had a messy clear but came 3rd! In the Jump N Gamble she just had a pole down so we didn’t get any further. Finally in Senior Jumping she just didn’t feel right and we were totally messing up – she was really clingy and not working away so am going to get her into the chiropractor as there was something not right.

No comments: