Saturday 6 October 2007

Lune Valley

First run of the day was combined 1-3 Jumping, Rum had the first pole down, I think because he was too close and broke his wait. It was a shame as he worked the rest lovely and powered down the end straight. He really struggled in the Graded 1-4 jumping as the spacings were so tight (first indoor show he has done) and he took about 5 poles out which is extremely unlike him! He had a lovely run in the Combined 1-3 Agility and finished 2nd. Last run was Graded 1-4 Agility and I think we had the nicest run we have ever done, he took the pole out before the dogwalk on a tight turn, which was a real shame!

Cas (don’t ask!) I got a bit lost in Combined 4-5 Jumping and she came to me, in Graded 5-7 Agility she flew off her dogwalk into the tunnel (naughty dog!) so I put her back on and continued. In Graded 5-7 Jumping she ran lovely but again I was a bit unsure, hesitated and we had a refusal, in the final Combined 4-5 Agility she flew her A-frame but did the rest lovely.

No comments: