Saturday 12 January 2008

Wilmslow Agility Show

An if only day for Rum & I. Our first run was graded 4-5 jumping, to be honest I expected an E at number 3 as it was a corner of a box and there was a jump they had to miss to come round the corner and we have always been E'd on those before - this time I stayed at the start and collected him on my right instead of going with him, he did it lovely and tight and went lovely from there on, got a tricky weave entry but I called him over a jump and he dropped the pole! Sack the handler, would have been 3rd otherwise. Graded 4-5 agility and he again had a lovely round but pulled out of the last weave as I moved too soon, his dogwalk and A-frame were a little slow but he hasn't been training for weeks. Last class was combined 4-5 agility and his A-frame was gorgeous (went straight down and then I released), he just saw a jump as a trap I hadn't and I was too late calling him - big E - shame as he ran his dogwalk and the rest really fantastically.

Cas was on another planet again, I don't know what the matter is with her lately. Combined 6-7 Agility she missed her dogwalk so I walked out. Graded 6-7 agility she had a pole down so I made sure she got her dogwalk, she ran nicely but then missed her A-frame so I put her back on it. Last run was graded 6-7 jumping and she just totally ignored me and went off on one doing her own course!

No comments: