Saturday 26 January 2008

Agility Addicts Show

Rum’s first run was Novice Agility 1, stupid me thought I will keep my mouth shut while he is jumping before the weaves but then I forgot to open it again to tell him to weave – so we had 5R, then he had a pole down. I really drove his contacts and made him wait. In Novice Agility 2 I put him at the wrong angle at the first jump and he went jump 1 and he then cut across and took the wrong jump, real shame as he had a beautiful round otherwise. In the Jump N Gamble he was way ahead of me, told him right but he didn’t take the right closest to him and got E’d. Finally Novice Jumping 1 and it was a hard start, getting E’d virtually straight away. For Novice Jumping 2 I changed my handling and he was going so lovely, apparently his time was quicker than any of the others, however I didn’t call firmly enough and he got E’d one jump from the end!

Cassie’s first run was Senior Agility 1, off she went, pinged A-frame, Senior Agility 2 the same thing happened, I put her back both times but to be quite honest I am sure she wasn’t bothered at all! Jump N Gamble, had a lovely speedy clear, then we got the Super Gamble only to find out we had been E’d as the stupid handler crossed the gamble line – would have won it otherwise, grrrr!! Senior Jumping 1 was a tough course but I got her round it clear, was amazed, jumped for joy! So for Senior Jumping 2 I thought I would really push her round and tighten turns, we managed to knock a second off our original time and won it!

No comments: