Saturday 9 February 2008

Gundog Unaf Agility

Rum's first run was in Open Steeplechase, had a lovely smooth run until I was standing in the wrong place and had a bit of 'well where are we going next?' moment, but he ended up 6th so I was pleased with that. His first agility run was so lovely but he had a pole down - contacts were so fast and the weaves, the second run he missed his weave entry as I moved on too soon and he had the same pole down. In Combined 3-4 Jumping he had a messy clear so I tried to tighten him up on his second run which made it 10 times worse, so not sure why, however he ended up 2nd so was really chuffed with that.

Cassie's first run was Open Steeplechase in which she had two poles down (thought she might as it was very tight). Her first agility run she pinged her contacts so I put her back over them and her second run was lovely, just having a pole down (and me missing out a couple of jumps lol!). We won't mentioned the first Combined 5-7 Jumping as we did everything wrong, but the second round she went beautifully but I went the wrong way and did a pull through instead of a round!! She had a pole down anyway thankfully.

No comments: