Monday 31 March 2008

Agility Addicts

Rum's first run was Novice Jumping, we went clear but it was sooooo messy, he was very wide and I found it really difficult to turn him, in his second round he had his Welsh head on so I took him out, we came 4th. He was unsure why I wasn't running with him in the Easter Egg Race and pulled off a jump, shame as the rest was nice. In his Novice Agility he had a nice clear but his contacts were very slow (been having trouble with them lately speed wise), his second round he knocked 2 seconds off his time but had a pole down, he came 4th in the end.

Cassie's first run was Senior Agility, both rounds she missed her contacts despite me putting her back on, I give up with agility. In Senior Jumping we had a pole down in the first run but had a nice clear second time round (see video) and came 2nd. Then we had an easy blast round the Easter Egg Race and came 3rd.


No comments: