Sunday 31 August 2008

WBSDS Agility

Rum's first run was Combined 1-7 Jumping, he was going lovely until after the weaves when I wanted to bring him through two jumps and he decided to flick himself the other way which totally flummoxed me, Rum thought he had finished but I got him back and we were clear ending up 12th so I was pleased with that. Then 4-5 Jumping and a tough weave entry which he got but couldn't steady himself enough for the second pole - shame he worked the rest lovely - nice and tight! Then 4-5 Agility and the numpty had a pole down which I think was due to me nagging, lovely round, got a tricky weave entry and held the contacts a bit (though not enough!). Finally Combined 1-7 Helter Skelter where we had a nice clear with a messy bit where he almost went into the tunnel and we finished 7th. All runs on the video apart from Helter Skelter as the camera work wasn't great ;-). Really pleased he got some tricky weave entries - guess what we were working on at home all last week!!

Cas ran Combined 1-7 Jumping and naughty handler was in the wrong place doing a stupid blind turn and she ran past the tunnel. Then 6-7 Jumping and I moved off the weaves too soon and she came out. 6-7 Agility and she was going lovely but was very naughty and missed her dogwalk despite me standing right by the contact – A-frame was lush. Then Helter Skelter and she just had a pole down because I was nagging her too much!

Ember was in la la land today, in the one jumping she missed a tricky weave and it just went downhill from there. In the other jumping she decided to go bombing straight on out of the tunnel instead of listening to my ‘LEFT’ – darn pity as she ran lovely. In agility she was all over the place but got her contacts apart from A-frame which was the last contact and I put her back on and got a lovely weave entry. Finally Helter Skelter and the naughty dog determinedly ran through the tiniest gap between my leg and the wing, another great shame! Ooh she’s such a naughty little dog.


3 comments:

Katie said...

Great videos Gina - I just love Rum, he is lovely!

:-)

Char said...

Rum's looking great, sooo much more mature now, shame about the bobble in the weaves as the rest was fab!

Anonymous said...

I love watching Rum work, he's such a stunner!

Ember is looking miles better this year too, she's so speedy!