Sunday 21 September 2008

Bromsgrove Agility

Sunday


I judged Graded 1-2 Agility and Grade 3 Agility. It was my first time judging and I really enjoyed it. Here are my courses, 1-2 on the left and 3 on the right.



Saturday


Ran Rum in Graded 5-7 Jumping which I hadn't walked! He was naughty as shuffled in his wait and went round the first jump, so I put him back and he worked lovely apart from completely flattening a spread which was on a turn. Then Combined 1-7 Agility and he picked up the wrong tunnel entry, rest was lovely. Finally Burns Derby and he got his contacts but then the jumping was jump weave and the weave was on a funny angle which he didn't get as it was also quite tight and his stride just took him past it. This time last year Rum was winning Grade 3 Agility so am pleased with the progress he's made over the year.


Cas I ran the G5-7 Jumping and she had a pole and the spread down, then C1-7 Agility and the naughty so and so missed her dogwalk and then A-frame so I put her back on, in C6-7 Agility she got her dogwalk but then was being weird and sort of switched off so I took her out - am a bit worried about how she was in that class.


Ember missed he weaves in C5-7 Jumping, she struggles when they aren't following a jump, so this was a pull through and send to the weaves and she just cannot pick this type of entry up. Then C6-7 Agility and she missed her dogwalk so put her back on then got her A-frame but released herself so put her back on and took her out, I didn't run the last agility as it would have sent her round the bend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great courses Gina, how did they go down?

Rum has come on in leaps and bounds, I can't wait to see where he is this time next year!