Sunday 3 June 2007

PADS Agility Show


Our first day went to pot, he thought that he could skip ever other weave when there were six of them but otherwise he did some nice runs and I held his contacts. So the second day I knew I needed to steady him before the weaves, our first run of the day was combined 3-4 agility and we went clear! I was so pleased, made sure he got his contacts and steadied him before his weaves and give him early commands. We ended up 6th! He had a lovely run in the other agility class but I flapped while he was over a jump and knocked a pole! He also had a beautiful round in the jumping which wasn't easy, just missed his weave entry as it was at an angle and I wasn't up with him. I felt by the end of the second day he had really improved.

Cas had a 2nd in Grade 5 Jumping on the Sunday and also qualified for the Knockout Pairs Final with Carol & Calca (a shame as they both had poles down in the final run).

No comments: