Sunday 10 June 2007

Wyre Agility Show


Started off on Saturday with a messy clear in a lovely, fast straightforward graded 3-5 agility. Which he ended up 6th in grade 3, was really pleased as we lost quite a lot of time in that but he ran lovely. He had a lovely run in the trios, just dropping a pole when I said ‘tunnel.’ He struggled in graded 3-5 jumping as it was a tricky course for a baby dog so I gave him lots of praise at the end. He had a beautiful run in the combined 3-5 jumping but just dropped the second to last pole as I was flapping I think!
Sunday started off with a lovely clear in graded 3-5 agility with just one twizzle, there were 7 weaves in this class and he worked them perfectly, he ended up 2nd in grade 3 – hooray, I told him he needed a boy colour rosette today as yesterday’s was far too girly! Graded 3-5 jumping was tricky again and we got past the first tricky bit which he did nicely, I took my eye off him for a split second and he popped over a jump behind me, so I missed the next tricky bit out and gave him a blast to the finish, which he loved! In combined 3-5 jumping there were two lots of flick flacks which he has only just really learnt, he did them really nicely and had a cracking round, just dropping the last pole!! Must keep working him right to the end. His last run was combined 3-5 agility, I cut away from a box and he came with me as I had just run Cas and needed to be with him more, it was a nice run otherwise. Really pleased with his progress this weekend, he is coming on a treat, must work him right to the end though!

Cas had a clear in Grade 5 Agility, it was a blast of a course and I was so pleased with her contacts, she came 6th.

No comments: