Sunday 17 June 2007

RVA Agility Show

We didn't get it right at all this weekend, first weekend coming home without a single result so a little bit disheartened. However the reason why was because he decided to step up a gear and I couldn't control him at all! I have always been with him as he has never been mega fast but this weekend he was like a bat out of hell and was going on miles ahead of me and I just couldn't get there at all. He was naughty in his one agility class and missed his dogwalk!!! So I put him back on, I have said it needed speeding up, well now it is but too quick! It's going to be difficult as he has never been that quick in training so am going to have to really work on his distance control. There's just no way on a straight line I can keep up! He had some horrible courses and sometimes he just got a bit confused about being nagged all the time, so a lot of work needed in the next couple of weeks, we haven't got an agility show until Tuffley.

It was Cassie's turn this weekend, she was amazing. Her contacts were so nice, she had a 3rd in combined 5-6 Agility and it was quite messy, she had a 2nd in combined 5-6 jumping with a lovely run and a 6th in combined 3-5 jumping. She excelled herself in the Genesis Jumping Final and came 2nd!!

No comments: