Sunday 9 September 2007

Wigan Agility Show

He hadn't been training for over a week so I was a little unsure how today would go. Anyway he had a beautiful run in graded 1-3 Jumping but I told him to 'weave' while he was over a jump and he knocked it, sack the handler! His turns were lovely and tight and I was so pleased with the run. The second graded 1-3 Jumping class we went clear, not quite as neat as the previous class but was still a lovely run and he ended up 2nd! Last run of the day was graded 1-3 Agility and he went clear again! I held his contacts for a second then released, they were so much better and he didn't creep down slowly, we had a little wobble at the end but ended up 6th! He has worked so well today am really proud. A video of his 3 runs:


Cas really flew the see-saw in her agility so I picked her up and took her out of the ring – naughty girl!! Then in the Adams Derby she was on the dogwalk, walked off I asked her to wait and she stepped back onto the contact!! In the jumping she was E’d as missed out a jump!

No comments: