Sunday 13 July 2008

Rugby Agility

First run was Graded 1-7 Jumping (which I hadn’t walked!) and I got a wait out of him, he was soooo responsive! I was amazed as he was responding straight away to commands and I almost pulled him off a couple of jumps because of it lol! Otherwise he was fab and picked up a really tight weave entry and came 2nd in Grade 4. Then Combined 1-4 Agility and again he was so fab and his contacts were lush, I was in the wrong place and he knocked a pole. Last run was Combined 1-4 Jumping and I put him in a wait, he was naughty and jumped the finish! So I set him back up again and got a wait and he worked it lovely, again just so responsive. He has really amazed me today and just worked so well I couldn’t have asked for more.

Cas only had one run which was Graded 1-7 Jumping and she knocked the first pole, because I had her in a wait and I didn’t wait until she had cleared the first jump before I moved. Otherwise she worked it really nicely.

Ember had Graded 1-7 Agility and she knocked the first pole too, then she missed her weaves – naughty girl. Then Combined 6-7 Jumping which was a really tough course but I surprised myself and we worked really well but again missed a difficult weave entry and then was just plain naughty with her weaves!!

No comments: