Saturday 5 July 2008

Wellingborough Agility

Rum’s first run was combined 3-4 Agility, he went so well (a couple of wide turns) but I was so pleased with his fast contacts and his weaves were pretty quick too, two jumps from the end he thought he had finished and would go and fetch his lead – what a naughty dog!! Then in the jumping he was VERY naughty and started off so well, I shaped him into a right turn telling him right and moving that way with my body and he decided to go left! I made him lie down and sent him round some jumps but he was not listening, missed one jump out so at that point I took him out of the ring – I am not having him ignore me and thinking he knows best! Anyway in the Tunnel Vision he was fab and he really listened, I just didn’t hold my position to pull him in on a turn and he picked up the tunnel.

Cas was a star, she had a lovely steady clear in Tunnel Vision and was 16th. Then in agility she ran lovely but because I was behind her she didn’t get her contacts (am not fussed really lol!). Lastly jumping and she was amazing but just had a pole down because I was trying to get a tight turn.

Ember, well naughty Ember, in the Eukanuba I am not sure whether her dogwalk was marked but she missed it and then had 2 poles down! Otherwise she did run that quite nicely. In the circular knockout she wouldn’t wait and then missed her A-frame and weaves though she did try to get her weaves and did go on nicely. She’s such a frustrating little dog!

No comments: