Saturday 9 May 2009

Beacon Agility

Just Ember at Beacon's small/medium show.
We started with the Olympia Stakes and I was really pleased with her, she did a lovely tight pull through after the dog walk, picked up a weave entry that a few seemed to be missing, flicked away nicely to the jump before the a-frame and missed her a-frame! I thought last weekend we might have cracked it, so I took her in the practice ring today but it didn't make any difference.
Then C5-7 Jumping and she had the first pole so I insisted on a proper flick away on jump 3 and carried on, really pleased with her weave entry as I was cutting a corner running along the weaves pushing her to get the entry :)
Then Crufts Singles and she did a cracking round, I was so pleased with her - pulled off the dogwalk, flicked away nicely, tricky weave entry again and flicked away at the end nicely. But the stupid handler moved too soon and she went in the wrong end of the tunnel! Grr!
Finally team, Sarah and Tikka had 5f on dogwalk, then Ember who had 5f on dogwalk and a-frame, David was clear, Aljeanna and amy had 15f. It's a cracking little team and we had fun running it :) I am a bit annoyed at Ember's contacts as they were so lovely last week!

Ember's individual runs:


Team:

4 comments:

Char said...

Ember and the aframe 1 - Gina 0
:oD lololol x

Unknown said...

Yeah tell me about it grrrr! x

Char said...

You have spent all that time training her aframe and then you let her fly it in the team with no consequence - bad Gina grrrrrrr!! She is looking fantastic though - whats with her weaves - all of a sudden she can get hard entries in the ring AS well as in training - yay!!!

Unknown said...

I know, that's the thing with team, I don't think they would have been too impressed had I put her back on and got E'd!! Lol. Annoyed it was the last run of the day too. Weaves, shhh u'll jinx them but touch wood! :)