Monday 26 May 2008

Packington Agility

Rum started off with Graded 3-5 Jumping which was quite a naggy course but really huge course. He ran really nicely and just had a pole down when I hesitated as to which way we had to go next!! Then Novice Olympia and we were clear, I quick released his contacts though his dogwalk was a bit creepy and he had a wide turn before the dogwalk but I was really pleased and we ended up 10th.

Cas only had one run which was helter skelter and she was clear though had a twizzle out of the tunnel so I don't know where she was placed.

Ember ran past the tunnel in Graded 4-7 Jumping, shame as she was running nicely but it was my fault by moving on too soon. Then Combined 4-7 Agility and I did a very daring recall and it paid off really well, she missed her weave entry as I didn't shape her into her turn enough, then she backjumped as I should have left her carrying on the way she was going but I didn't!!
Journey home was a nightmare, several roads closed due to fallen trees, a few near misses!! Video footage of all runs and also a couple from Waldridge:

No comments: