Monday 5 May 2008

Vyne Agility

Rum started off with Grade 4 Jumping and he went clear, yay finally! I made sure I hung back for his weaves and he had a lovely round, almost refused the tyre as was turning back to see where I was after the flat tunnel (need to make sure I am encouraging him through it) and also had a wide turn before the tunnel as I didn't call him early enough, anyway he ended up 5th out of about 120 dogs so was pleased with that. Then Combined 3-5 Jumping and another clear (see video) was so pleased, was a bit messy after jump two, had a twizzle out of the tunnel (I took a risk staying behind it) and almost ran by the long jump as he landed so long but he was so good and quickly took it as I shouted right lol! then Grade 4 Agility which was a horrendous course and we got Eliminated before obstacle 3, I carried on for a bit to do the A-frame and Dogwalk but I really didn't want to put both of us through the rest of the course as it was far too difficult for a young dog.


Cas started with Grade 6 Agility and missed her A-frame, again she wouldn't send to the tunnel. Combined 6-7 Agility she missed the A-frame again and did the rest nice but at two points just would not send on again. Finally Grade 6 Jumping and I fell over!


And the excellent news is Char had a fantastic round with Ember in the Combined 4-5 Jumping and won it by 2 seconds so that now makes her Grade 6 - well done!!

View this montage created at One True Media
Rum - Vyne 2008

1 comment:

ADMIRALS TERRIERS said...

Just notticed you had a blog. well done and double weel done to the bad sheltie whos not so bad after all?
sophie x