Saturday 7 March 2009

Crufts - Ember

It was Ember's turn today, Rum had more points than Ember for Jumping but I decided to run Ember to give them both a bit of experience. I walked the jumping course and wished I had had them running the other way round as it wasn't quite as tight as the agility so it would have been better for Rum, but still.

Ember was fighting me all the way round and I just didn't feel we were working together. She pulled off the first tunnel and ran into me, I really had to run as fast as I could to keep up but that just seemed to make her go faster! She did the pull through to weaves nicely (has been one of our bugbears) but then pulled off a jump on the corner and looking at the vid I think I possibly didn't hold position long enough?!? She wasn't committing to obstacles at all and I was having to go every step with her. When we make one mistake it all tends to go to pot! She enjoyed it though and does cope really well with the carpet.


1 comment:

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Well done Ember, shame you got e'd but really good experience. :D