Sunday 15 March 2009

Walkies & Training

It has been a beautiful day today, took the dogs out for a couple of hours this morning down a walk I have just discovered and it's only down the road! Literally a 5 minute walk away, so annoyed I have only just found it. Some pics with the compact camera:

Group shot

Taking a break

I love daffs, such happy flowers

At Crufts I bought the new Mary Ray target stick and I love it, it's fab. It has a little ball on the end which you put treats in and you have a lever on the handle which opens the ball and therefore drops the treat. Also on the handle there is a button which is a built in clicker! So I don't have to hold the clicker, treat and target stick it's all in one hand! I have to say it is fantastic and I wouldn't be without it now. It's helped Emz no end as she's so mad for food she would keep sneakily looking back at me but with this she doesn't. Here's a short clip of Rum working for it:

No comments: