Saturday 25 April 2009

Agility Addicts

I was judging in the afternoon, so the dogs only had runs in the morning. Started off with rain but the afternoon was lovely, here are the dogs looking a bit windswept - Broseley is a lovely venue but quite high up so it is windy up there!
Rum started with Open Jumping and in both rounds missed his weave entry. Rum and I are struggling at the moment as he is getting stressed out of his mind when he trains in a group but when I go for a private lesson he completely switches off. So we are struggling at the moment as are only training at home and the garden isn't that big. Though he had a lovely round in Open Connector and came 2nd (to Cas).

Cas had a pole in both Open Jumpings, the first time was when I fell over!!! The second time was me rushing her. Then she had a lovely round in Open Connector and won.
Ember also missed the weave entry the first time in Open Jumping but the second time had a fab run but just pulled round the back of a jump as I was so far behind! She tested my Open Agility course and her contacts were lovely, her waits have been good today also :) Sarah Childs ran her in my Open Connector and had a lovely run but Emz knocked a pole then started running over to someone watching as she thought it might have been me even when I was standing right behind her - god her eyesight is bad! Lol. Emz runs really well for Sarah as she can run very fast :) not like short arse me ;)

1 comment:

Talacae said...

Bet Rum would love a training date with Tek & Scott lol, no time to switch off!!