Friday 10 April 2009

TAG Agility - Fri

Rum ran 3-5 Agility first and he broke is wait so I put him back instantly eliminating us. He then flew his see-saw so I put him back on and ensured he got his A-frame and Dogwalk - he is still not back to his old self where contacts are concerned, at least he is going into position now even if her is self releasing. Then 4-5 Agility, he was going lovely so I made sure we had an E as we were well on our way to an E, shame but I don't want to risk moving up while his contacts aren't rock solid. He did a lovely recall through the weaves and some lovely send ons but was nice and tight on his turns.

Cas just had Veteran Jumping. She has been retired from agility classes for a while and at this show she would have only had one combined 6-7 run so I thought she may as well enter veterans, would rather do that as I don't want to push her too much in her golden years :) Anyway she had a fab run and really enjoyed a blast only to win it, which I was surprised about as there were some fast dogs in the class.

Ember started with C6-7 Agility and I knew looking at the course there was NO WAY we could get the weave entry so we just went in to train contacts and she did all three lovely! Then G6-7 Agility and her contacts and weaves were fab but she turned the opposite way I expected her to which put me out of position for the next bit and she got E'd going into the tunnel grrr! Finally C6-7 Jumping and she was AMAZING, tight turns, lovely go ons, but she had a pole down, another grrr!

Dogs have worked really well especially Emz, just been little mistakes.

No comments: