Sunday 26 April 2009

ASBO

Anyone who knows Ember will know her nickname is ASBO as she barks A LOT!

For agility I started with a bog standard collar and lead, then found it took me ages to find the D ring to clip her lead back on due to all her coat! We moved to a slip lead but I ended up managing to choke her half the time, or rather she did when she wanted to go somewhere suddenly! Then I got a fleece dog games harness which was great but a bit of a faff. I had noticed loads of agility shelties wearing a certain sort of harness and always wondered why they were so popular and then I saw them at Crufts and realised how easy they were to take off and on - just one big clip and slipped over their head - dead easy. I didn't want to go with the bog standard princess/diva/agility on her tag so I saw a link to a great site that does personalised tags from Bernadette's blog:


So here she is in her harness and new personalised tag :) Thanks Bernadette (for sharing) and Michael (for making).

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Ahh, thats lovely!!

Ham def needs one... will have to wait until hes abit older though! :)

Looking foward to the weekend

x

itty said...

LOVE it!!!