Saturday 11 April 2009

TAG Agility - Sat

Rum had team first and put in a lovely clear, it was fantastic to watch him power round a big course. Then in his first agility he flew his dogwalk so I put him back on it but the rest was lovely, in his other agility he ran his A-frame so I put him back on.

Cas had veteran jumping again and ran well with just a pole down.


Ember ran team first and was the only one to be faulted with a pole down, we would have been 4th. Then had C6-7 Agility and took a pole out early on so I reinforced her contacts. Followed by C6-7 Jumping and she ran it well as it was a difficult course she had the 4th to last jump down as just got her take off completely wrong. Lastly G6-7 Agility and we got a nice wait and I thought being the last day of KC competition I would push her contacts, it paid off as we won! 1 down 3 to go! I looked at her times for the two C6-7 Jumpings where she just had poles down and she would have been 2nd in both. She is working really well at the moment, just knocking a few poles which is down to me trying to tighten her up!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Congratulations, go Ember! :D

itty said...

brilliant! those other wins wont be far away at all :) congrats x

Vicki said...

well done on the win!!